-->

4/02/2012

me + music

I'm a huge fan of music. Most any sort. Lately I've been expanding my horizons music wise. While before my library of tunes mainly consisted of only CCM, it's now loaded with all sort of new things too.

The Civil Wars...
"Just some black ink on some blue lines and a shadow you won't recognize"
...Adele...
 "but I set fire to the rain, watched it pour as I touched your face"

...He is We...
"you’re my air, when I feel I can’t breathe. catching me, when I’m tripping over my feet"
...One Direction...
"baby, you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed"
...OneRepublic...
"I'm sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away"
...and so much more.

What sorts of music do YOU like?

2 comments:

  1. I avidly listen to everything here. I LOVE YOU. *patrick face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I caved a while ago and just bought Adele's whole album 21. And OneRepublic and I are going to get married... yes, that's correct, I'm going to marry the whole band.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment -- I really appreciate it. :) However, I would like to ask you to keep your comments clean. If you wouldn't want your mother reading it, please don't write it.