de·fen·es·tra·tionI suppose I should start this by saying that I didn't mean to push her out the window. I only wanted my phone back. You could say that is was her fault really for taking the item in question and not returning it, but in the eyes of my parents, I was at fault for doing the pushing.
/dēˌfenəˈstrāSHən/
Noun
The action of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Perhaps it would not have been so bad had she not gone out a window...
I love my sister. I really do, but she has a knack for taking my phone to play Angry Birds and not returning it when I have to do something (like fake text) (it was super important). I've been sick lately. Being sick means that my normally tolerant disposition gets a spoonful less sugar and I become a grouch. I wanted my phone and I wanted it now. (No, you cannot finish your level, give me my phone already!) I lost my patience quickly and we started to argue.
I said it was my phone. She said that she was borrowing it and that she wasn't hurting it. I said I didn't think she was hurting it, that I just wanted to have it back and could she please just give it to me? She moved to by the window.
I grabbed for my phone and in the process accidentally knocked my sister out the window. I reached out at the last moment and⎯
saved my phone from certain death among the hydrangeas.
My sister was not pleased.
(disclaimer: no siblings were harmed in the writing of this post.) (well, they weren't hurt much at least.)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment -- I really appreciate it. :) However, I would like to ask you to keep your comments clean. If you wouldn't want your mother reading it, please don't write it.