-->

7/08/2012

i ♥ tumblr.

...a few of my favorites from tumblr...

[this cake is awesome, no?]

[i want this framed in my room. perhaps poster size...?]

[take a look at liam's shirt. love it. {if you can't see it, zoom in. seriously.}]

[i'm longing for the beach.]

[sunnies. i need some. and i love that color.]

[hermione is my favorite character in harry potter. i just love her. probably because i'm muggleborn too.]

[i recently rejoined the worship team at youth group. cue random bursts of song.]

1 comment:

  1. I love those sunglasses! I'm debating getting a tumblr, just because ones I've seen are..how to say it.... less than "God honoring" if you know what I mean. But it seems like you've had success!! I'll go check out your page :) Check out my blog if you like, and I'll let you know if end up with a tumblr, I'll definitely follow you :). Love your posts

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment -- I really appreciate it. :) However, I would like to ask you to keep your comments clean. If you wouldn't want your mother reading it, please don't write it.